Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Slut's Halloween

I've always wondered how in the world is Halloween any special your people who are already slutty. Before I met master, I didn't always act slutty, but now that I am an owned slut, I get to act slutty 24/7. I find it really funny when people dress as kittens and puppies for Halloween. Leave it to the professionals ;)


I work at a radio station and we did a  live appearance at a hunted house We were allowed to wear costumes so this was my first time admitting in public I am a puppy slave. I wore my collar with the shocking attachment, leash, a V-neck t-shirt cutoff just below my boobs, a very short black mini skirt with a chain, my tail, knee high goth boots, and sometimes through out the night i was able to get someone to help put on and take off my puppy paws! I loved people's reactions! Some random people came up and pet me, some pulled me by my leash, and some made me bark. I don't think many people noticed that my tail was actually inside my ass. hehe One of everyone's favorite thing was my shock collar. I never knew everyone had such a sadistic side! But I loved every second of it! However most people just gave me weird looks. Didn't bother me! I was just all caught up being a puppy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment