Sunday, October 30, 2011

My First Night of "Fun"

Last night my master decided to have quite a bit of "fun" with me. I put fun in quotes because it was more like torture than fun. hehe Of course it's fun for me too, otherwise I would have asked him if I could stop, but I was really pushed to my limits :) I knew I was a bit of a pain slut, but I guess I can take more pain than I first though.

So the night began when Master sent me to the toy shop to get a list of toys: ball gag, ring gag, penis gag, a regular plug, a plug with a tail, an attachment to my collar to make it shock, puppy paws ( lockable mits that look like paws) and a TENS unit (if you don't know what that is, look it up)

So it being Friday, it was the first day of what my Master calls puppy days. I wont go into all of the rules but one of them is that My dinner for the weekend must be dog food. I came home from work extremely starving. As soon as I came home, I took all of my clothes off (As part of my rules I must be naked at all time in Master's apartment) and poured my dog bowl full of food. One part of master's torture ( I don't think was intentional) was that I was starving, and master took a long time to respond to me leaving me to sit and stare at my food. Also we sat and had a little bit of small talk which drove me crazy because all I was thinking about was food. Master's favorite toy is the TENS shocker, he loves to push my limits, and that was the source of his fun last night :) Of course I couldn't  just eat my dog food, I had to earn it! hehe I love that! I absolutely love knowing that I cant have things when I want them. Master decided when I may a a little pleasure such as eating dog food :) He is absolutely amazing. So he told me to put 2 pads on my pussy and 2 on my ass, and start out at level 1.

Level 1 was nothing, hehe just a little muscle twitch. He allowed me to take a bite after Level 1 was finished. Hehe nothing beats the great taste of dog food! ;) To save time I won't talk about each and every level we took. After about 7 or so I started to have a few tear run down my face. I'm still not entirely, I wasn't crying, or at least I don't think I was, its was just a simple shock, I've had a lot worse.

Now my Master, being the genius that he is, had the awesome idea for me to take pictures from now on of myself as his slave. With my eyeliner running down my face and in all that pain. Then put all of these pictures as my computer desktop background, changing every minute or so. I really cant wait to add more to this collection so I can see myself changing into his slut over time!

Eventually we hit level 10. hehe that pain was intense! Master asked me if level 8 felt like a constant spank, then what was 10, I still cant describe it. Hehe but I absolutly love that he challenged me to do that. Pushing myself to level 10 was probably my favorite part of the night :)

I have no idea how Master comes up with these amazing ideas.

...to be continued.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs. I'll be waiting for your next post. When I read about tasting dog food I was "wow"ed. It's so enviable how you submit so completely to your Master. I'm still working on it.... it's difficult. Hehe. Play safe!

    ReplyDelete