Saturday, October 29, 2011

My First Few Days as a Slave

Hi!


My master is letting me write this blog to tell the world about my life as a slave, things I do, rules I have, if I'm obedient or not, my thoughts on my new life being owned property, etc. 


So I guess I'll begin at the beginning, I met my master by posting an ad on Getdare.com, when I read his reply, I knew almost immediately that he was the person I want to own me. He knew exactly what he wanted in a slave and how he would control my life. I was a little worried that it would take a week or two to find my future master, but he responded on the first day. He's so amazing, hehe.


My life being Master's owned property and slave has been wonderful. As of now its been 3 days since my master claimed me. He stated up front that everything I owned is now his property. I will make a seaprate post just for my rules, in a little bit. So far I've been very oberibient to my master. Sometimes I feel bad for him. If he wanted to have a little fun with me, and blame it on somthing I did wrong, he cant, because I'm such a good girl. This is just more of an introduction to this blog, so I
ll post more about what all I do with details in the future. I guess this is long enough for now, so I'll wrap it up. 


I really hope you enjoy reading my blog, and enjoy reading about my tasks, punishments, and entire life. I know master will. 


~Slave Rhi

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad my little slut, I can have fun with you without blaming it on anything. I can just do it cause I want to, you are my property.

    I would like to state to you and everyone, that you have been very obedient, and I love that fact because your obedience means you're learning and being trained properly. And you have had your slip-ups, mostly forgetting to address me properly though. Just wait, it'll get tough soon. I've only just gotten started with you.

    ReplyDelete