Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It Just Keeps Getting Better!

I master keeps outdoing himself. I don't know how he does it, but he's always blowing my mind
He did the most amazing thing for me last night. He gave me a pet name! :)

My name is now Nau (Nay-oo)


The biggest smile came across my face when I first read my new name :) I have a tattoo across my chest that says Frail Wings of Vanity and Wax, and if anyone is as smart as my master, they'd recognize that from the story of Icarus from Greek mythology :) Nau comes from Naucrates, Icarus's Mother, who was also a slave.
I've begun trying to get everyone in my life to call me Nau, whether they know why or not :)

Once again I don't know how master keeps doing this, but he's ALWAYS keeping me amazed.

Thank You, Master!
~Nau




No comments:

Post a Comment